XCon2007 Call For Paper
28~29, August, 2007 BeiJing China (http://xcon.xfocus.org)
XCon2007 the Sixth Information Security Conference will be held
in Beijing, China, during August 28-29, 2007. This two-days conference
will be held in a relaxed and cozy atmosphere, which will provide an
international communion platform for the information security
professionals,technicians,security supervisors,managers, and hacker
technology fans. They say their says and show themselves as much as they
like. It is not only abrilliant symposium, but more importantly, a
"party", a "party"
to share the joy of success.
Location: BeiJing Friendship Hotel http://www.bjfriendshiphotel.com
Target people to participate in the event: any person who is
devoted to information security,including information security
professional,Internet security hobbyist,administration engineer
of networks ,security consultant of networks and CIO and so forth.
Speaker whose presentation has been accepted by XCon will
participate in this event to make a speech by himself. They will
enjoy the following privileges:
* Return economy class air-ticket for one person (XCON will cover
travel expenses up to USD 1,200.00.)
* Hotel accommodation
* Breakfast, lunch and dinner during conference
* After-conference party
* We will organize the speakers to visit some of the famous
historical sites during the day after the meeting, and taste
the flavors in Beijing.
* Speakers must offer relevant bill voucher.
* XCon will be the final arbitrator on this matter.
Please feel free to email XCon at email@example.com for the further
information,details and consultation or contact us via
MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org, TEL:086-010-62029792
Submission must include the following information:
1) Brief biography including list of publications and papers
2) Abstract of speakers' educational or job experience.
3) Contact Information: full name, alias,country of origin ,
net nickname, e-mail, phone, fax,photo, company address,
any IM contact details (msn, ICQ, YM, AIM, or any other),
and special dietary requirement.
4) Speaking details
How long the speech will last
Whether to release new tools
Whether to release new vulnerability
Whether to release new Exploit code
5) All submission must include PPT and WORD in English or
Chinese in either MS Office or OpenOffice format.
Please send submission to email@example.com for selection.
Submission must be done no later than July 21st 2007.The date of
final notification of acceptance or rejection is July 31th 2007.
Whether your Presentation Material is accepted or not, we will
contact you by the information you offer.
* Final Submission July 21st 2007
* Notification of Acceptance or Rejection July 31th 2007.
The scopes of topics are broad and include, but not restricted
to the following areas:
- --- New category
- Vista Security
- Web 2.0 Security
- 3G/4G Cellular Networks
- Mobile Handheld Devices Security
- Bank financial security
- SS7/Backbone telephony networks Security
- GRPS and CDMA Security
- --- Application Security
- Web Application vulnerability research
- Automatic Vulnerability Discovery
- Database Security and hacking
- Protocol exploits
- Trojans, Worms , Malware Technology
- Encrypt,Decrypt,Crack Technology
- --- Intrusion Detection/Forensics Analysis
- File systems analysis and recovery,
- Runtime Structures (stack/swap/..) Data recovery,
- Reverse Engineering (malware analysis, vulnerability research),
- Intrusion Detection and Evasions technologies
- Honeypot / HoneyNet related technologies
- --- Wireless and VoIP security
- 802.11x, CDPD, Bluetooth, WAP/TDMA, GSM, SMS, 3G Technology
- PDA and Mobile phone protocol analysis
- Palm, Pocket Pc security
- Wireless gateway
- VoIP security and vulnerability analysis
- Secure WLANs, vulnerabilities and analysis
- --- P2P Technology
- Instant message tools (MSN, Skype, ICQ, etc)
- P2P download (BT, Emule, etc)
How to Participant:
You can visit XCon website for more information. The earlier you
apply for the more discount we will offer you. The attendees shall
bear all the expenses on food and accommodations. XCon will endeavor
to assist you to reserve the hotel.
Please feel free to visit http://xcon.xfocus.org/ for the speaker
information, conference arrangement and previous conferences
archives. Updated announcements will be posted to XCon and XFocus
Thank you for your support to XCon & XFocus !
XCon2007 organizing committee& XFocus Team